Contact Info: FxOne@Rotclan.net
Thanks for visiting RoT MW page, create a username and password and join us in the chat box on the homepage. If you do not create a Username you will not be able to see the chatbox
Thanks for visiting RoT MW page, create a username and password and join us in the chat box on the homepage. If you do not create a Username you will not be able to see the chatbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Create a Username and join us in the Chat
Welcome to Reign of Terror forums.
Green, White, and Herbal tea bags are available. Samples being given daily.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 123 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:01 am
Game Battles
I thought this was a no glitch clan Red
Latest topics
» possibly...
I thought this was a no glitch clan I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:19 pm by [RoT]contact

» Anyone on anymore?
I thought this was a no glitch clan I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:12 am by YourWii [ROT

» Knifing Help
I thought this was a no glitch clan I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:29 am by Disguised

» Challenge!
I thought this was a no glitch clan I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:28 am by Disguised

» Hello all just want to know what it takes to becme a rot member
I thought this was a no glitch clan I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:14 am by ANDREW[USA]

» New Cod Game for Wii coming up???
I thought this was a no glitch clan I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:19 am by CuRi0u$*

» Dead?
I thought this was a no glitch clan I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:45 am by [RoT]contact

» google bomb
I thought this was a no glitch clan I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:59 am by [RoT]contact

» RoT and PS3
I thought this was a no glitch clan I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:45 am by Heavey

Web counter

I thought this was a no glitch clan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RoT|$n!p3r
2nd
2nd
RoT|$n!p3r

Badassness : 0

I thought this was a no glitch clan Empty
PostSubject: I thought this was a no glitch clan   I thought this was a no glitch clan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:11 pm

i saw someone on the rot team glitch im not going to tell who it was but just wondering if we can
not that i glitch
Back to top Go down
RoT|AlexFly
3rd
3rd
RoT|AlexFly

Badassness : 4

PostSubject: Re: I thought this was a no glitch clan   I thought this was a no glitch clan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:28 pm

Who was it? if it was tango, he is not in RoT anymore. other than that, some glitches require you to do the glitch to kill the person, such as the glitch on backlot. You CAN glitch to kill someone who is glitching (if there is no other way) but you CANNOT start the glitching or after you kill the glitch, stay up there. I think that is pretty fair. I know almost all the glitches because it is nice to know where you killed from if the shooter was out of no where.
Back to top Go down
RoT|$n!p3r
2nd
2nd
RoT|$n!p3r

PostSubject: Re: I thought this was a no glitch clan   I thought this was a no glitch clan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:05 am

ya ok thanks
wait so if you see someone glitching on the other team you can glitch to without getting kicked out?
Back to top Go down
RoT|AlexFly
3rd
3rd
RoT|AlexFly

Badassness : 4

PostSubject: Re: I thought this was a no glitch clan   I thought this was a no glitch clan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:59 am

Ya. thats fine with me.
Back to top Go down
RoT| FxOne
2nd
2nd

Badassness : 9

PostSubject: Re: I thought this was a no glitch clan   I thought this was a no glitch clan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:06 pm

i agree with alex. glitch to kill the A HOLE that is cheating, not for fun. ROT has always been a glitch free clan
Back to top Go down
[RoT]contact
1st
1st
[RoT]contact

PostSubject: Re: I thought this was a no glitch clan   I thought this was a no glitch clan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:12 am

yes NO glitching UNLESS you HAVE to to kill somebody allready glitching

but most glitches in theis game they are easy to kill and you dont need to glitch to do it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I thought this was a no glitch clan   I thought this was a no glitch clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I thought this was a no glitch clan
Page 1 of 1