Contact Info: FxOne@Rotclan.net
Thanks for visiting RoT MW page, create a username and password and join us in the chat box on the homepage. If you do not create a Username you will not be able to see the chatbox
Thanks for visiting RoT MW page, create a username and password and join us in the chat box on the homepage. If you do not create a Username you will not be able to see the chatbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Create a Username and join us in the Chat
Welcome to Reign of Terror forums.
Green, White, and Herbal tea bags are available. Samples being given daily.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 123 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:01 am
Game Battles
Rant on Black Night's NoobTubes Red
Latest topics
» possibly...
Rant on Black Night's NoobTubes I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:19 pm by [RoT]contact

» Anyone on anymore?
Rant on Black Night's NoobTubes I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:12 am by YourWii [ROT

» Knifing Help
Rant on Black Night's NoobTubes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:29 am by Disguised

» Challenge!
Rant on Black Night's NoobTubes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:28 am by Disguised

» Hello all just want to know what it takes to becme a rot member
Rant on Black Night's NoobTubes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:14 am by ANDREW[USA]

» New Cod Game for Wii coming up???
Rant on Black Night's NoobTubes I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:19 am by CuRi0u$*

» Dead?
Rant on Black Night's NoobTubes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:45 am by [RoT]contact

» google bomb
Rant on Black Night's NoobTubes I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:59 am by [RoT]contact

» RoT and PS3
Rant on Black Night's NoobTubes I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:45 am by Heavey

Web counter

Rant on Black Night's NoobTubes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RoT|AlexFly
3rd
3rd
RoT|AlexFly

Badassness : 4

Rant on Black Night's NoobTubes Empty
PostSubject: Rant on Black Night's NoobTubes   Rant on Black Night's NoobTubes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:20 pm

RoT does NoT use rifle grenades what so ever. After hearing Tango left RoT because we weren't active enough and he was tired of BK noobtubing (pro piping accoring to BK), I have come to the point where I feel as though any RG, no matter the case, should be a warning. After that, its a kick. Like FX has said, its just not that it takes no skill (even noobier on hardcore as you can be 20 feet away from one and still be killed), but also it shows who the person really is. Black night, I know you are a much better HC then core, but when you get noobtubed, suck it up and use your freaking Saw/p90 and kill their ass. If you need some tips not to get noobtubed in core modes, talk to me. Some other clans, such as 4H, also use rules of engagement. I used to understand that concept but now I see you, black night, noobtubing because you lack the skill to use the gun. When I started playing with you, you used the m4 and RPGs and placed great claymores. I do not know what caused you to have to bring out fucking RGs in every match you play in cause you have the skill to not have to use them. What you do not understand BK, us non-GLers take the loss for your noobtubing as they whole fucking enemy team brings out noobtubes. My mindset, along with everyone in the clan BUT you, is to leave once the noobtubes get too obnoxious. you on the other hand, bring out yours which is the reason I have stopped playing with you until you can learn the game like a true player can play it. This is coming from the rest of the leaders, just not myself.. I only post it here so others can share their thoughts about noobtubes or your gameplay/skill. Thanks and I hope there are no hard feelings cause like I said, you are a damn good player. You dont need to resort to noobtubing!
Back to top Go down
RoT| FxOne
2nd
2nd

Badassness : 9

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Black Night's NoobTubes   Rant on Black Night's NoobTubes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:21 pm

i agree with everything fly said. no place for it here. everyone in this clan is capable of kicking enemy ass with out grenade launchers.
Back to top Go down
me?

me?

Badassness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Black Night's NoobTubes   Rant on Black Night's NoobTubes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:30 pm

I understand. Rifle grenades are so cheap. But wenever u get that "DAMIT" moment too much, u just HAVE to use it. lol!
Back to top Go down
[RoT] Tea Bagginz
1st
1st
[RoT] Tea Bagginz

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Black Night's NoobTubes   Rant on Black Night's NoobTubes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:43 pm

I agree with everything except rpgs. Rpgs are pretty slow flying and harder to get kills with. ive been shot at many a times and dodged them easily. Can we please allow those, which i think are totally different from rg's
Back to top Go down
RoT|AlexFly
3rd
3rd
RoT|AlexFly

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Black Night's NoobTubes   Rant on Black Night's NoobTubes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:34 am

RPGs are allowed as long as they aren't used as a primary weapenis.
Back to top Go down
RoT/ Zac
1st
1st
RoT/ Zac

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Black Night's NoobTubes   Rant on Black Night's NoobTubes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:33 pm

I used rgs until i unlocked the red dot sight on my M4 Carbine on my first run through. Ive never used them again, even when i prestige. I heard Black knight use prestiging as a reason to use rgs, but thats not one.
Back to top Go down
RoT|AlexFly
3rd
3rd
RoT|AlexFly

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Black Night's NoobTubes   Rant on Black Night's NoobTubes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:09 pm

Well he is gone now and he is a thing of the past. I would much rather us not talk about him anymore. We can still talk about noobtubing tho.
Back to top Go down
[RoT] Tea Bagginz
1st
1st
[RoT] Tea Bagginz

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Black Night's NoobTubes   Rant on Black Night's NoobTubes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:19 am

I still dont get why Rpgs are only allowed as chopper killing material i think their kinda fun to use as anti-personell.
Back to top Go down
RoT|AlexFly
3rd
3rd
RoT|AlexFly

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Black Night's NoobTubes   Rant on Black Night's NoobTubes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:30 pm

You can use them. Just don't be a douche with them and use them as a primary weapenis. They can definitely be fun sometimes but so can C4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Black Night's NoobTubes   Rant on Black Night's NoobTubes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rant on Black Night's NoobTubes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Contact Info: FxOne@Rotclan.net  :: RoT on CoD :: Accomplishments, Annoyances, and Issues-
Jump to: