Contact Info: FxOne@Rotclan.net
Thanks for visiting RoT MW page, create a username and password and join us in the chat box on the homepage. If you do not create a Username you will not be able to see the chatbox
Thanks for visiting RoT MW page, create a username and password and join us in the chat box on the homepage. If you do not create a Username you will not be able to see the chatbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Create a Username and join us in the Chat
Welcome to Reign of Terror forums.
Green, White, and Herbal tea bags are available. Samples being given daily.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 123 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:01 am
Game Battles
gamebattles in about 3 months Red
Latest topics
» possibly...
gamebattles in about 3 months I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:19 pm by [RoT]contact

» Anyone on anymore?
gamebattles in about 3 months I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:12 am by YourWii [ROT

» Knifing Help
gamebattles in about 3 months I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:29 am by Disguised

» Challenge!
gamebattles in about 3 months I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:28 am by Disguised

» Hello all just want to know what it takes to becme a rot member
gamebattles in about 3 months I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:14 am by ANDREW[USA]

» New Cod Game for Wii coming up???
gamebattles in about 3 months I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:19 am by CuRi0u$*

» Dead?
gamebattles in about 3 months I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:45 am by [RoT]contact

» google bomb
gamebattles in about 3 months I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:59 am by [RoT]contact

» RoT and PS3
gamebattles in about 3 months I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:45 am by Heavey

Web counter

gamebattles in about 3 months

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rot|Joe

Rot|Joe

Badassness : 0

gamebattles in about 3 months Empty
PostSubject: gamebattles in about 3 months   gamebattles in about 3 months I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:57 am

hey i just wanted you guys to know that we missed the registration date for gamebattles for this section but there is one coming up in a couple of months and i figured it is probably best to get this all settled early so we don't end up missing the date again.. so if any1 is interested just leave ur gamebattle name and ill send u a team roster request
Back to top Go down
RoT| FxOne
2nd
2nd

Badassness : 9

PostSubject: Re: gamebattles in about 3 months   gamebattles in about 3 months I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:27 pm

we have a team already and you can enter the season anytime. we cant play in the tournament but we can play a match whenever we want

leave your GB name in the gamebattles thread and ill send you a team invite
Back to top Go down
RoT/death

RoT/death

Badassness : 0

PostSubject: Re: gamebattles in about 3 months   gamebattles in about 3 months I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:00 pm

i want to do a gamebattle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gamebattles in about 3 months   gamebattles in about 3 months I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gamebattles in about 3 months
Page 1 of 1