Contact Info: FxOne@Rotclan.net
Thanks for visiting RoT MW page, create a username and password and join us in the chat box on the homepage. If you do not create a Username you will not be able to see the chatbox
Thanks for visiting RoT MW page, create a username and password and join us in the chat box on the homepage. If you do not create a Username you will not be able to see the chatbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Create a Username and join us in the Chat
Welcome to Reign of Terror forums.
Green, White, and Herbal tea bags are available. Samples being given daily.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 123 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:01 am
Game Battles
accomplishments we made Red
Latest topics
» possibly...
accomplishments we made I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:19 pm by [RoT]contact

» Anyone on anymore?
accomplishments we made I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:12 am by YourWii [ROT

» Knifing Help
accomplishments we made I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:29 am by Disguised

» Challenge!
accomplishments we made I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:28 am by Disguised

» Hello all just want to know what it takes to becme a rot member
accomplishments we made I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:14 am by ANDREW[USA]

» New Cod Game for Wii coming up???
accomplishments we made I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:19 am by CuRi0u$*

» Dead?
accomplishments we made I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:45 am by [RoT]contact

» google bomb
accomplishments we made I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:59 am by [RoT]contact

» RoT and PS3
accomplishments we made I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:45 am by Heavey

Web counter

accomplishments we made

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RoT/death

RoT/death

Badassness : 0

accomplishments we made Empty
PostSubject: accomplishments we made   accomplishments we made I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:33 pm

today i got like 34 kills and 1 death and made it through the whole game
Back to top Go down
RoT|AlexFly
3rd
3rd
RoT|AlexFly

Badassness : 4

PostSubject: Re: accomplishments we made   accomplishments we made I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:01 pm

Thats real nice man! What gun/perks were you using? Game mode? Style of play?
Back to top Go down
RoT/death

RoT/death

PostSubject: Re: accomplishments we made   accomplishments we made I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:13 am

idk i cant remember
Back to top Go down
RoT/ Zac
1st
1st
RoT/ Zac

PostSubject: Re: accomplishments we made   accomplishments we made I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:12 pm

This is awesome, and this happened, and i kid u not. I was playing TDM on Crash and i was destroying. My first life i got a 18 kill streak with a silenced M16 in less than a minute. Thats not the awesome thing. The next life, i had a M4 sniper rifle, cant remember exactly wat its called, and i didnt feel like sniping so i decided id kill myself. I'd been wanting to try quick scoping so i tried then. Got a 3 kill streak quick scoping close range, picked up my old M16 from where i died, and used it untill i was out of ammo. I picked up a pistol, followed a guy to the roof top beside where the containers are in sabotage, tried to kill him, damaged him good, but ran out of bullets and he jumped off the roof. All i had was my rifle but i jumped down anyway. He starts running and shooting at me, and im still in midair with a rifle, so i think im screwed, so i randomly shake the wii remote and i knifed him in the face while i was in midair. Thats the awesome part. My score ended up being 33kills 4 deaths, and each of my teamates had negative k/ds. That was my best ever match.
Back to top Go down
[RoT]Death

[RoT]Death

PostSubject: Re: accomplishments we made   accomplishments we made I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:08 pm

i got 40 kills and 3 death
Back to top Go down
[RoT] Tea Bagginz
1st
1st
[RoT] Tea Bagginz

PostSubject: Re: accomplishments we made   accomplishments we made I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:10 am

On World war I had the sickest free for all on castle. I went 30 and 0. I was using a gewehr with an aperture sight. Winning kill was totally out of ammo with some dude with a flamethrower charging me. I jumped through the flames and knifed him. It was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: accomplishments we made   accomplishments we made I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

accomplishments we made
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Contact Info: FxOne@Rotclan.net  :: RoT on CoD :: Accomplishments, Annoyances, and Issues-
Jump to: