Contact Info: FxOne@Rotclan.net
Thanks for visiting RoT MW page, create a username and password and join us in the chat box on the homepage. If you do not create a Username you will not be able to see the chatbox
Thanks for visiting RoT MW page, create a username and password and join us in the chat box on the homepage. If you do not create a Username you will not be able to see the chatbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Create a Username and join us in the Chat
Welcome to Reign of Terror forums.
Green, White, and Herbal tea bags are available. Samples being given daily.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 123 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:01 am
Game Battles
Application (More than you'll ever want) Red
Latest topics
» possibly...
Application (More than you'll ever want) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:19 pm by [RoT]contact

» Anyone on anymore?
Application (More than you'll ever want) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:12 am by YourWii [ROT

» Knifing Help
Application (More than you'll ever want) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:29 am by Disguised

» Challenge!
Application (More than you'll ever want) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:28 am by Disguised

» Hello all just want to know what it takes to becme a rot member
Application (More than you'll ever want) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:14 am by ANDREW[USA]

» New Cod Game for Wii coming up???
Application (More than you'll ever want) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:19 am by CuRi0u$*

» Dead?
Application (More than you'll ever want) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:45 am by [RoT]contact

» google bomb
Application (More than you'll ever want) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:59 am by [RoT]contact

» RoT and PS3
Application (More than you'll ever want) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:45 am by Heavey

Web counter

Application (More than you'll ever want)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Black_Knight

Black_Knight

Badassness : 0

Application (More than you'll ever want) Empty
PostSubject: Application (More than you'll ever want)   Application (More than you'll ever want) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:08 pm

Can't reveal my trade secrets, can I?

FC is 5211 9506 7819

Last edited by Black_Knight on Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RoT|AlexFly
3rd
3rd
RoT|AlexFly

Badassness : 4

PostSubject: Re: Application (More than you'll ever want)   Application (More than you'll ever want) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:22 pm

Dude this is one great application. We could definitely use you. Ill definitely play hardcore with you sometime.
Back to top Go down
RoT|AlexFly
3rd
3rd
RoT|AlexFly

PostSubject: Re: Application (More than you'll ever want)   Application (More than you'll ever want) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:25 pm

HCTDM: Wetwork-24-4-6
HCTDM: Crash- 18-5-5
HCHQ: Countdown- 15-2-2 (only played against 3 people for most of the game)

He is a great teammate and a great guy to have on skype. He definitely gets my vote. About rpgs.. he never used it unless he was shooting down a chopper which was done very fast which was great. We didn't play any core games together but he would still be good.
Back to top Go down
RoT|AlexFly
3rd
3rd
RoT|AlexFly

PostSubject: Re: Application (More than you'll ever want)   Application (More than you'll ever want) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:52 am

You mean this? Name
Black_Knight aka C5|Blk_Knight (If accepted and feel like adding the tag)

Times when playing
On average, between 5PM-10PM HST
Tues-Fri-Sat-Sun

Friend Code
5211 9506 7819

Leaderboards
Rank/Prestige/Lvl/Score/Time 887/7/34/380572/8d 22h 41m
Rank/Wins/Losses/Ratio/Streak 2524/1381/827/1.67/24
Rank/Kills/Deaths/Ratio/Headshots/Assists/Streak 809/28418/13409/2.12/2536/2398/39

Preferred Modes
Domination
Sabotage
*Hardcore Headquarters

Preferred maps
Wetworks, Countdown, Bog, Downpour, Vacant.

Primary Weapons
*M4 Carbine with Red Dot Sight
AK-47 with Grenade Launcher
G36C with Red Dot Sight
P90 with Red Dot Sight
M249 SAW with Red Dot Sight
Barrett .50 cal
Mounted M249 (When applicable)

Side Arm
M9 (Hardcore only)
*Desert Eagle

Perk1
*Bandolier
Claymore X2 (Headquarters)
RPG-9
Bomb Squad (Search and Destroy only)

Perk 2
*Stopping Power
Sleight of Hand (SAW only)
Overkill
UAV Jammer (Hardcore only)

Perk 3
Last Stand (Hardcore only)
*Martyrdom (Not that it ever works)
Deep Impact (For SAW and Barrett)

Strategies, and styles
-Usually take point for the team, or cover the rear, depending on the map and skill of the enemy team.

-After initial run strategies diverge into weapenis choice; all will take into account the need to capture/target points as top priority as well.

Assault Rifle:
-Take up various positions and snipe with the assault rifle, then proceed to sweep and clear forward areas or to flank estimated enemy positions.

Sub Machine Gun
-Will opt to take the roundabout route to the enemy spawn point to flank and take out unsuspecting sniping units. Will continue to run and gun until situation changes.

Light Machine Gun
-Will continue to sweep and clear map, or hold high traffic points. Also liberal use of shooting through walls at perceived targets.

-Attacking enemy controlled areas
Will use grenades to clear houses and sweep for claymores. If killed, will use the death cam to spot where enemy is camping and adjust strategy for next spawn.

-Defending points
Plants claymores at key junctions and hold areas outside of grenade range (unless forced otherwise), will sometimes take position outside of target area to take down attackers, but if only defender left, will return to point to fight till the last.

Personal Perks,
-Team player who will support and cover teammates and will act as the meat shield if it means what’s best of the team or taking out several enemies. However I do fully expect to be backed up if things turn dicey.

-Tends to be critical of teammates (Either to test reaction or valid criticism), and expects the same in return (and am open to suggestions as well). Also aware of limitations in skill, would consider myself mid to upper level in I were to self-grade, but would be soundly defeated by ‘professional players’

-Loaths cowards who hide rather than protect capture points, destroy enemy HQs, or defuse/plant bombs, if it is in hardcore mode, I make a point to kill the coward either near the end of the match or at the beginning of then next round for S&D)

-Never use exploits or glitches, if I see a teammate using a glitch in hardcore, I kill them right then and there. If someone is hacking, I out and out leave the match. (Unless it's the one where everyone's bullets are turned into helicopter rockets, FUN FUN FUN)

Anyone can pretend to be an fuddy-duddy Kuum Ba Yah team player which EVERY clan wants, but it takes a real group to recruit people who have 'character'. Balls in your court.

Note: Softcore or deathmatch isn't my forte, so if I get slapped around, it's because I almost exclusively play Headquarters (Because you can't camp in that one and win)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application (More than you'll ever want)   Application (More than you'll ever want) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application (More than you'll ever want)
Page 1 of 1