Contact Info: FxOne@Rotclan.net
Thanks for visiting RoT MW page, create a username and password and join us in the chat box on the homepage. If you do not create a Username you will not be able to see the chatbox
Thanks for visiting RoT MW page, create a username and password and join us in the chat box on the homepage. If you do not create a Username you will not be able to see the chatbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Create a Username and join us in the Chat
Welcome to Reign of Terror forums.
Green, White, and Herbal tea bags are available. Samples being given daily.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 123 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:01 am
Game Battles
Whats the best weapenis class for search and destroy Red
Latest topics
» possibly...
Whats the best weapenis class for search and destroy I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:19 pm by [RoT]contact

» Anyone on anymore?
Whats the best weapenis class for search and destroy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:12 am by YourWii [ROT

» Knifing Help
Whats the best weapenis class for search and destroy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:29 am by Disguised

» Challenge!
Whats the best weapenis class for search and destroy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:28 am by Disguised

» Hello all just want to know what it takes to becme a rot member
Whats the best weapenis class for search and destroy I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:14 am by ANDREW[USA]

» New Cod Game for Wii coming up???
Whats the best weapenis class for search and destroy I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:19 am by CuRi0u$*

» Dead?
Whats the best weapenis class for search and destroy I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:45 am by [RoT]contact

» google bomb
Whats the best weapenis class for search and destroy I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:59 am by [RoT]contact

» RoT and PS3
Whats the best weapenis class for search and destroy I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:45 am by Heavey

Web counter

Whats the best weapenis class for search and destroy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rot|Joe

Rot|Joe

Badassness : 0

Whats the best weapenis class for search and destroy Empty
PostSubject: Whats the best weapenis class for search and destroy   Whats the best weapenis class for search and destroy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:04 am

I was just wondering what your guys favorite weapenis class was for S&D mine is the mp5 with silencer with extreme conditioning bomb squad and stopping power
Back to top Go down
RoT|AlexFly
3rd
3rd
RoT|AlexFly

Badassness : 4

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best weapenis class for search and destroy   Whats the best weapenis class for search and destroy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:46 am

depends on the player but I really like the m16 with acog because it is practically a sniper rifle with the range it possesses. claymores are great on defense as they will stay even after your death. I would keep a UAV jammer class if you see the enemy player got 3 kills the round before. Remember, you can change classes as long as there is not a shot fired. Extreme conditioning is great.
Back to top Go down
[RoT]MojoMan
1st
1st
[RoT]MojoMan

Badassness : 4

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best weapenis class for search and destroy   Whats the best weapenis class for search and destroy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:55 am

Im with alex , the M16 for the WIN. I prefer the silencer in SND and most other modes too, staying off the map is best, will get you a few less noobtubers who depend on the red dot on the map.

SND class
M16 Silenced
Claymores always
Stopping Power
Marty, for the noobs or extreme conditioning

I also have a ninja class for when they get a UAV, just trade stopping for UAV jammer, than switch back next round.
Back to top Go down
RoT| DiDdLy

RoT| DiDdLy

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best weapenis class for search and destroy   Whats the best weapenis class for search and destroy I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:50 am

I like M4 Carbine, and MP5 Silenced.

Claymores also, to protect the bomb things. Idk if Claymores are in the same perk category as Bandolier. Either one. Deeper bullet penetration and other things like Juggernaut are good too. I can't really say... I don't have all the perks and guns unlocked, and I don't have my Wii on. Oh crap. this is for Hardcore SND. I friggin' forgot that this was regular SND. Woops...
Back to top Go down
RoT/death

RoT/death

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best weapenis class for search and destroy   Whats the best weapenis class for search and destroy I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:03 am

joe you almost use the same thing as me but i reccomend some thing else for two of the perks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best weapenis class for search and destroy   Whats the best weapenis class for search and destroy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats the best weapenis class for search and destroy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Contact Info: FxOne@Rotclan.net  :: RoT on CoD :: Gameplay-
Jump to: